CounterStrike's cost effective approach is to deliver a comprehensive checklist to the client then conduct an on-site assessment including:
- Review of policies and procedures
- Review of results of procedures, including:
- Use of dual control and split knowledge
- Maintenance of proper logs
- Proper handling and storage of encryption keys
- Observation of procedures being correctly performed
- Inspection of hardware and software used for PIN processing
- Inspection of physical facilities used for PIN processing or key injection
After completion of testing of the control objectives, CounterStrike's Certified TG-3 Assessor (CTGA) will produce a detailed gap analysis report should any gaps exist and/or complete reports ready for submission to the networks for passing entities.
Contact CounterStrike in advance of your your semi-annual, even numbered year TR-39 audits are required.