- Nine years supervising local, state, and federal officers and agents conducting successful investigations into Colombian, Mexican, and other drug cartel leaders including drug-related public corruption.
- Ten years investigating public corruption and labor racketeering throughout metropolitan Los Angeles, targeting local, state, and federal office holders and labor unions (such as the Teamsters and Maritime unions) and successfully probing extortion, racketeering, fraud, and embezzlement.
- Over three years advising some of the Los Angeles area's most troubled public agencies (such as the Veteran's Administration) and businesses on theft, shrinkage, and internal security problems.
- Three years investigating general criminal matters such as thefts from interstate shipments, arsons, bank robberies, extortion, kidnappings, background checks, and investment fraud of the elderly.
- Thirteen years as a licensed private investigator conducting investigations for governmental institutions and probing internal personnel / corruption and contract fraud.
- Successfully investigated contract irregularities at the Los Angeles Unified School District involving the awarding of multi-million dollar state and federal technology grant contracts.
- Participated in a five-month investigation into the "Rampart Scandal" for the Los Angeles Police Commission.
- General Litigation Support Conducted extensive Due Diligence for clients involved in M and A's, Key Employee Hires, Witness Backgrounds, and Debtor Liquid and Hard Asset Searches.
Based on this experience, we are well prepared to handle your investigations and intelligence needs including:
We cover the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, including the Los Angeles and Long Beach Harbors, Southwestern United States, Mexico, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, and most of the Caribbean Island countries. Through a network of former FBI Agents, contacts, and inroads of investigative excellence, we cover most of the Free World.